Today in this post, you will tell us what the address is and how do we know the IP address. In today’s date the internet has become a necessity of every person or today, today we can know any information that has happened in the world through the Internet, let’s talk today. What is the IP Address?
What is IP Address?
When you connect your mobile, laptop or computer to the Internet, your device is given a code to access the Internet, which shows the location and network of your device, we call it IP address, for Example-123.556.6.5 The IP address is full name (internet protocol address).
The first IP address was version 4, but due to the growing program of the Internet, it was developed IP version 6 (IPv6). It is also called PNG (IP New Generation). Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) is 128 bit.
What is the bit? The smallest unit or unit is the bit computer memory. When 4 bits are found. So it is called Nibble 1 by 1 Nibble = 4 bits and 8 bits is formed by 1 byte.
- Bit– Value of either a 1 or 0 (On or Off)
- Nibble –1 Nibble = 4 Bits
- Byte –1 Byte = 8 Bits
- Kilobyte (KB) –1 KB = 1,024 Bytes
- Megabyte (MB) –1 MB = 1,048,576 bytes or 1,024 Kilobytes
- Gigabyte (GB) –1 GB = 1,073,741,824 bytes or 1,024 Megabytes, or 1,048,576 Kilobytes.
- Terabyte (TB) –1 TB = 1,099,511,627,776 bytes, or 1,024 Gigabytes, or 1,048,576 Megabytes.
- Petabyte (PB) –1 PB = 1,125,899,906,842,624 bytes, or 1,024 Terabytes, or 1,048,576 Gigabytes, or 1,073,741,824 Megabytes.
- Exabyte (EB) –1 EB = 1,152,921,504,606,846,976 bytes, or 1,024 Petabytes, or 1,048,576 Terabytes, or 1,073,741,824 Gigabytes, or 1,099,511,627,776 Megabytes.
- Zettabyte (ZB) –1 ZB = 1,180,591,620,717,411,303,424 bytes, or 1,024 Exabytes, or 1,048,576 Petabytes, or 1,073,741,824 Terabytes, or 1,099,511,627,776 Gigabytes, or 1,125,899,910,000,000 Megabytes.
- Yottabyte (YB) –1YB = 1,208,925,819,614,629,174,706,176 bytes, or 1,024 Zettabytes, or 1,048,576 Exabytes, or 1,073,741,824 Petabytes, or 1,099,511,627,776 Terabytes, or 1,125,899,910,000,000 Gigabytes, or 1,152,921,500,000,000,000 Megabytes.
Types of IP Address
Static: It is a permanent address that means it never changes
Dynamic: This is a temporary address. This change happens.
How Do We Know the IP Address
Step 1: First you will press the window + r on your keyboard and open the front box in front of you.
After the run box is open, you put some cmd and OK
Step 2: After ok, you will open a window in which you can type ipconfig and enter.
Step 3: After entering, you have your IP Address which is in the upper box.