Rashtrapati Bhavan is very beautiful to see today we are going to tell about some Interesting facts about this Bhavan.
Rashtrapati Bhavan is located in New Delhi, it is the residence of the President of India. This building was constructed by the British. This building is very beautiful and charming. Let us know about Rashtrapati Bhavan.
1. According to the Rashtrapati Bhavan area, the country’s largest head of the country is in the country. Rashtrapati Bhavan is also known as the President’s Reservation.
2. This building is the second largest residence in the world after the Roman Palace in Rome, Italy.
3. It took 17 years to complete this building. The construction of this building started in 1912.
4. The building was completed in 1929. About 29,000 people were formed in this building.
5. There are more than 300 rooms in the Rashtrapati Bhavan, which include the President’s office, guest house, employee room.
6. About 750 employees work in this building.
7. The Rashtrapati Bhavan was constructed by architect Sir Edwin Landseer Lutyens.
8. This building was known as Viceroy House before independence.
9. Mughal Gardens, which is behind the Rashtrapati Bhavan, is opened in the month of February every year for the general public.
10. During this, anybody can visit the Rashtrapati Bhavan and see it.
11. A Gautama Buddha statue in this building is behind the court hall of Rashtrapati Bhavan.
12. This statue is from the fourth-fifth century. The place where the statue of Gautam Buddha is kept is equal to the weight of India Gate.
13. 104 guests can sit together at Banquet Hall of Rashtrapati Bhavan.
14. King George V of the Rashtrapati Bhavan’s Museum has a 640 kilogram of a silver chair in the Museum.
15. In Ashok Hall of the building, there are ceremonies like ministers taking an oath.
16. Changes in guard function, which runs from 10 am to 30 minutes, is held every Saturday in this building.