Writing is not only necessary for writers, but, all school students should adopt the habit of writing daily. Everyday writing and studying as well as writing in extracurricular should be such as short story, its desire and even more. Writing daily makes a discipline and they pay close attention to their more activities.
5 Benefits of Writing –
1. Communication – If you put a habit of writing every day, then your handwriting becomes much more beautiful and it is easy to express it well. Students who write daily notebooks or diaries can understand their feelings and can also explain to others. It develops their mental and personality well.
2. The easiest way to memorize – If students adopt the habit of writing to study, they will be able to read (understood) the topic. Therefore, most of the experts recommend written and written for exams. If you make a habit of writing every day then you will not have to work hard during the exams.
3. Learning Evaluation Tests – Have you ever thought that why are you asked to write in all the notebooks/copies in schools? Or mostly, why is it given to you to write the paper in exams? This is because it is very easy to examine the learning, understanding of subject and understanding of students by written examination. This makes it known to the students about how much understanding has been found.
4. Self-understanding – By putting a habit of writing not only is easy to read-write but also gives a chance to understand it and it also reveals how she expresses her thoughts
5. For Creativity – You can do better with Creativity Skills as you write it, it helps in enhancing your knowledge-related approach.
Conclusion: Learning and skill development is the most important part, therefore it is very important to adopt the habit of writing.