Today, we will talk about the Haunted Place in India, it is from the Haunted Place of India, there are many places in India which are very scary to see, some of them are famous. Who has given you down
India is considered to be the land of mystery mostly overlooked. Our India country is fascinated by the mysterious energy in many countries. From religious practices to rituals, these qualities have made India a popular tourist destination.
Top 15 Haunted Places in India
1. Bhangarh Fort in Alwar: The ASI approved haunted places in IndiaThe extent of the haunting of Bhangarh Fort is clear from the fact that the Archaeological Society of the Indian Republic has indicated the warning of tourists within the fort of the fort during the sunset. Therefore, no wonder that this fort is the highest in the list of most haunted places in India.
Bhangarh Fort is famous all over the world for its haunting. According to the story related to the most haunted place in the Republic of India, Tantric Singhia went mad with Princess Rattnavati in love with her. He tried to use magic to persuade him, although the princess had got a banner about his bad plans and ordered him to be killed. Prior to the death of Tantric, he cursed all the residents of the village to be without ceiling forever. Even today, some villages in this city are without the roof. If someone builds a roof, then he will fall soon.
2. Brij Raj Bhavan in KotaBrij Raj Bhawan Palace, a former castle built at the beginning of the 19th century and was born in a heritage building in 1980, is one of the haunted places to go to India. During the revolt of 1857, the Indian soldier claimed to be the home of the lossless ghost of Major Burton. In India, this ghost is reported to run the corridors of the palace and sometimes it is heard that the sleeping guard is slapped on his duties.
3. Kuldhara in Rajasthan: Haunted village near Jaisalmer deserted ghost is known to be a village, Kuldhara is found near Jaisalmer and has been abandoned since the nineteenth century. It was completely established in 1291 by the Paliwal Brahmins, who know their professional skills and agriculture better. One night in 1825, all the people of Kuldharra and the surrounding villages were suddenly disappearing
A story of this village is also very interesting. These sayings speak of Salim Singh, who had begun to love the daughter of the village’s Sardar. By which they threatened villagers, should they marry, they decided to abandon their villages with 83 villages? And the villagers had cursed the village before going.
4. GP Block in Meerut
Moving to most haunted places in North India, the GP Block in Meerut is understood for its various ghosts. Many locals have seen ghosts of the men and women who drink outside the building in red cloth, but there was no public who was there and who were the people whenever a brave heart dared to go to them, then the ghost came closer Used to disappear.
5. Graveyard in Dagshai: Ghosts that bless women with baby boy ghosts are not bad in most haunted places in India, because they believe in people of Dagashai. According to a story, the associate of a British military officer died in an 8-month pregnant woman accident and was buried here. And a marble structure of that female associate was being blessed by an Elf in his lap in his lap, and he was kept in the same cemetery. There was a superstitious belief among the wives of Indian Army officers that a marble piece from the grave would bless them with a child.
6. Tunnel No. 33 on Shimla-Kalka Train Route: Ghost of Captain BarogTunnel on the Kalka-Shimla train route is one of the most haunted places in Tatis Shimla. British engineer, Captain Barog, was responsible for the construction of this tunnel, although failed to make it. The British punished him and he made himself out of humiliation. Local people also believe that a woman went into a tunnel and never went back
7. The Karkardooma Delhi Court
Many lawyers of the cardordoom court have seen unusual activities around them; all of the haunted places in the urban center, it is actually the scariest. Vigilance cameras kept within the court are being pulled and shutting the doors, files are being pulled, flashing lights, a lazy shape is seen through the walls, and even the chairs have to move from place to place. Below you also have a video of it.
8. Ramoji Film City in HyderabadRamoji Film Town, one of the most important film cities in the country, is actually a haunted place in India. Due to the strange things about this place, it is also considered as a ghost place. According to the witnesses, the spotlight starts falling on here, odd numbers are seen on the mirror, and many crew members have suffered serious injuries… Women have thrown their clothes with a mysterious force or there is some strange thing happening in the rooms from within.
9. Chandan Nagar in Pune: Girl in the blood-stained white frockAnother place from Pune finds its place in the list of the most prominent haunted places in India. Some time ago, a girl died during the development of a building in Chandan Nagar of Pune. Since then, the stories of the ghosts of that girl are popular while roaming around there. People claim that a girl has been seen here, who is wearing a blood-stained white herd and holding a doll in her hand. Although he died in particular, there remains a mystery.
10. D’Souza Chawl at Mahim in MumbaiThis place of Mumbai is believed to be from the Haunted Place in India. It is said that here the girl’s spirit is claimed to kill the corridors of a girl. A supply of pure water of rice was supplied to the pure water until a girl fell into it and died. Since then, the rumors of the woman’s spinning streak are coming out.
11. Fern Hill Hotel in Ooty: The Raaz behind the haunted hotelFern Hill Hotel in Ooty was the shooting of the film Raaz here, but it was stopped because there were very different voices heard here, and this very actress Bipasha Basu had spoken in an interview, film producer Saroj Khan And he heard some noise on the first floor of his dal, he told the manager of this matter but there was no first floor on this building.
12. Writers’ Building in Kolkata: Tales from the freedom struggle of IndiaThe writers’ building is popularly haunted in BBD category in Kolkata. Although the story behind the haunted building is a date around 1930, once three young freedom fighters – Benoy Basu, Badal Gupta, and Dinesh Gupta entered the Writers’ Building and killed the cruel officer-commissioned military officer Colonel N.S Simpson.
The rumor is that the commissioner’s ghost of Simpson still follows the building and BBD class (which is named after 3 freedom fighters). In British domination, it was the workplace of the clerk and junior staff, and you are currently building the secretariat of the government. Many of the people working there heard the sound of the building and the desperate crying of the empty room.
13. Dow Hill at Kurseong in Darjeeling: Haunted Educational InstitutesHigh School Area Unit of Dow Hill Girls’ Private School and Victoria Boys, there are various haunted places in India which are known for the ghost sight. The local people here claim that after the closure a headless boy walks in the jungle.
14. Rabindra Sarovar Metro Station – Most Famous Haunted places in KolkataIn our last place, the city of Kolkata’s city of the ghost town, suicide has recently been a standard issue, although it is quite strange that all suicides within the city of Joy (mostly) are mostly on the Rabindra Sarovar station. Are there. Although it is one of the busiest metro stations, it is often called “the paradise of suicide”. The people of this have seen images from shadows and very strange, even many station libraries and train drivers themselves have realized that they have seen figures that revolve around them many times. And when you get out of the train you will not be able to see a living soul at this haunted station.
15. Dumas Beach- GujaratThere is an ominous ring in Dumas Beach in Gujarat. Therefore, it is not shocking that it is one of the most haunted places in India. This beach is found very close to one of the developed cities of the state. This clear beach attracts unlimited guests because in mythology, the winds that are whispered.
In fact, it is believed that here many people have lost their lives here. Apart from this, if you are a brave heart, you can check the water by taking a walk on the beach during the day, if you have a company. If the evidence does something to travel, you will be greeted with warnings that you do not cross a particular line on the beach.
It is said that this beach was used for a long time as a Hindu burial ground, therefore, there was a resting place for the oppressed souls. There have also been reports of disappearances of the mysterious disappearance of individuals and have been found once again. However, if you want to find something here and go to the beach, then go ahead and do it if you have the stomach! This beach is one of the haunted places in India.