Who today does not know Apple’s Owner Steve Jobs who had created Apple, today you will be talking about the Apple company’s Fact, These are 8 fun Apple Company Facts, so let’s Start…
Apple First Computer
1. Apple was founded in 1976 on the date of April Fools (Stupid Day).
2. Apple was the picture of Newton in the first logo. Not so much Apple’s product name was also Newton. Before the iPhone arrived, Apple used to sing the product of the product. But as the iPhone came, Jobs ended Apple and Newton’s relationship.
3. The third man employed in Apple is Indian.
4. Apple has approximately 83,000 employees in the world. Employees of Apple headquarters earn $ 125,000 a year. Apple company earns $ 600,000 every two minutes.
5. Did you know that smoking near Apple computers invalidates your warranty – even if you have AppleCare? Source
6. If you want to buy an iPhone part by part in 1991, it costs $ 3,560,000.
7. Steve Jobs became the millionaire at the age of 25 on the Apple Company alone.
8. If APPLE’s iPhone is fully charged once a day, then it will consume $ 0.25 per year in a year.
9. Apple‘s app is the most downloaded in the world. Over 25 billion apps have been downloaded from Apple Store.
10. Apple’s number of employees in the fiscal years 2005 to 2017 (in 1,000s)
11. When you see an Apple ad, you always see 9:41. This is the time when Steve Jobs unveiled the iPhone.
12. It was nearly the Philips iPod
The creator of the iPod, Tony Fadell, offered the device to Philips and Real Networks first. They both turned it down, claiming they couldn’t really see a future in it. Source
13. Did you know that Apple had launched Computer Lisa in 1983 but it failed and approximately 2700 devices buried in Landfill in Utah?
14. You must be surprised to hear that in the first quarter of 2014, Apple has earned more than Google, Facebook and Amazon.
15. Apple’s earnings (about $ 150 billion), it can buy a company like Facebook, Netflix, Telsa, Twitter, Dropbox, etc.
16. Apple Co. CEO Tim Cook is the first and only currently gay person in the Fortune 500.